OMG Dara, why are you doing this to us? T_T She just looks so dazzlingly perfect.. So so so gorgeous, my beautiful, beautiful goddess! And she is beautiful both inside and out as well.. ❤

Excuse your perfect, Dara-ya, just excuse.. ❤ Her perfection is blinding.. /full fangirl mode

IMG_1186

But of course, here is our Darong’s pretty smile that could launch a thousand fanboys’ hearts.. ❤

IMG_1182

IMG_1188

IMG_1187

IMG_1185

IMG_1189

IMG_1183

IMG_1184

Source: DC Gallery

Re-uploaded by: OhDara

Comments on: "Photos: 130625 Dazzling, Ethereal Dara Shines in SBS Incarnation Official Pics – Warning: Might Cause Extreme Bouts of Envy" (26)

1. Dear!

Me and my family have had a great adventure recently, please read about it here http://radar.faerierose.com

Typos courtesy of my iPhone, theincubusgirl

2. kissyvee said:

My bebe is perfect <333
    So beautiful and that smile that can melt anyone's heart… *sigh* Dara Dara Bright Dara! 🙂

3. wow!!!!!!!!!!dara so pretty..goddess as always….

4. Dara is one of the few people who can pull off that lipstick shade. I swear if it was me wearing that lipstick I will look ill. LMAO!!!!

5. Sunrise Angel said:

I bet those evils has not enough attention at home, so they projects frustration on beautiful, sweet and gentle people like Dee. But we have to be kind toward the less fortunate…sigh…Sweetie Dee FIGHTING!!!!!Keep smiling and be Happy<33Life is short!!

6. PER-FEC-TION! UNNIE PER~~FEC~~TION!~~~so love this pictures! Thanks for sharing her awesomeness admins!~~<3

7. Sandara Stark said:

Her smile is priceless! It changes her whole countenance. She should smile more often. 🙂

8. i like Dara so much and bcoz of her & Dadoong, im adopting a cat its British longhair cat and she’s so sweet cat like Dara to Dadoong heeheheh

9. this show doesn’t eng sub yet hu?

10. Reblogged this on skybethel and commented:
    SO GORGEOUS! GODDESS!

11. nHurs89 said:

dara# is a simple girl#but anything she’s wearing look nice 2 her!!!! i hope someday she wearing a dress and heels if another day she will a guest in variety show,,,,ryt!!!!!
    maybe she look more beautiful if gonna happen….that day,,,,,hehehehehe~~~
    (how many days left 4 there comeback)
    someone reply^^^^

12. Oh my pretty pretty darong oh my…so Perfect that smile it will melt all ur fanboys heart even fangirl like me keke…

13. BJ4life said:

beautiful inside out!

14. darkymiza88 said:

What ENVY?? Admin~nim, it’s extreme drooling…:) k k k

• like-d-bartender said:

x2

we all just want to hug and kiss her, take pictures with her, try clothes she wears, LOL that didn’t just sound really creepy but my point is envy doesn’t register in daralings 😀

15. beautiful ever

16. your prettiness is blinding us unnie! >_<

17. daisang said:

What a smile! she’s simple but gorgeous

18. like-d-bartender said:

She’s so precious. And I love Dara’s smile so much! 😉

19. redstilleto said:

At a loss for words…….just beautiful

20. daramaegon said:

she’s just perfect! how can she looks so young,sexy and stunning with only her smiles on,,:)…

21. nHurs89 said:

oh my gosh# unnie u so beautiful!!!!
    her smile gosh i love it^-^~~~and long hair suit her~~~allert to the fanboy,,,,

22. OMG! She’s so pretty.. Just like her i wanna be pretty , i wanna be pretty … lalala

23. dabanana06 said:

She is so beautiful even when she doesn’t smile her beauty still shines through

24. Omg !! So perfect !