NEWS: 2NE1, “Running Man” Surprise Appearance… First Time On Body-Challenging Variety Show

Note: While YGE already released a statement that 2NE1 is going to appear in Running Man, a different news article was released wherein the PD of Running Man said that while there are talks about 2NE1 being on the show, their appearance/attendance is NOT yet confirmed.

2013071014203833980_1

4-member group 2NE1 (CL, Sandara Park, Park Bom, Gong Minzy) is set to appear on SBS “Running Man” for the first time in four years since their debut. This will also be their first variety show intended to challenge their bodies.

According to broadcast officials as announced on Star News, 2NE1’s CL, Sandara Park, Park Bom, Gong Minzy, will be shooting “Running Man” in an undisclosed location, in the middle of this month.

Broadcast officials stated, “2NE1 will be shooting for ‘Running Man‘ next week, the footages filmed may be aired in broadcast at the end of the month,” they said, “2NE1 members are big fans of ‘Running Man’ so they chose the program as their first variety show program guesting for their comeback.”

In September of 2010, 2NE1 appeared as a four-member group in KBS2 TV talk show program “Win Win,” but the four members have yet to attend a variety show that will challenge their physiques through running, moving, and jumping; this will be the first time they will do so since their debut in 2009. 2NE1‘s guesting in “Running Man” is already being paid the highest attention to.

In addition, viewers are also turning their attention to this to see how the 2NE1 members will get along with the “Running Man” members, which include Yoo Jae Suk, Kim Joong Gook, Ji Seok Jin, Gary, Song Ji Hyo, Lee Kwang Soo, and Haha.

Previously, 2NE1‘s agency president, YG Entertainment’s Yang Hyun Suk, revealed the group’s comeback activities to the fans, which includes appearing in more programs, increasing their usual one-show-a-week appearances, this would include variety and entertainment programs in their endeavor.Therefore, for their comeback, they have chosen the program, “Running Man” for their first variety show.

2NE1 members are said to be already excited for this guesting, as they are already exercising harder and are more passionate in their training, as they prepare for their “Running Man” filming.

Source: Nate
Translated by: BlackjackBelle@OhDara/ SlaveTranslator@WeLoveDara

Comments on: "News: 2NE1, “Running Man” Surprise Appearance… First Time On Body-Challenging Variety Show" (26)

1. dillatiffa said:

i’ve waiting for years… >////< gyaaaaaa~~~~ finally…. XD

2. OMG please confirm it already PD-nim!!!!! I love running man and 2ne1!! Dream come truee

3. not so k-variety show educated but is running man very popular? what is the concept of the show? everybody here seems excited 🙂

4. yes,,,,at last! eng sub plzzzzz

5. Yaaaaaay! I seriously hope though that they’re not quiet/awkwardXD I just want them to enjoy, interact with the cast, and show that they do have what it takes to be in a variety show….I especially want to see the park sisters show their crazy side like in 2NE1tv ahaha…I’m addicted to Running Man so hopefully they’re episode will be a fun one^^

6. imma cry right now!!!! daebak daebak!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. belle_2ne1 said:

ATLASTTTTT!!! Dream came truuuuuueeeee! so much excited!hope Papa YG will never ever change their sched! BUT>…… till hoping for BAREFOOT FRIENDS too! pleaseeee!

8. nHurs89 said:

thank u guys!!!! our 2ne1 will be in running man~~~i’m excited~~~
    Wohhhhhhh!!!!pApa YG) love u thanks u)
    4 what u did about our girls appering in variety nice job~~toinks

9. i can’t wait for this!!~~~ wee!~~~

10. You don’t know how happy I am! I’ve been waiting for this for so long. Just yesterday I was telling my friends that they we be on morevariety shows and I hoped they would be on Running Man and MY DREAM CAME TRUE! I was about to scream but realized it’s 6 in the morning so I held it in. I’M CRYING! XD OMG I’M SO EXCITED! I always thought that if Dara was on there she would have an advantage in hiding because she’s so small! 😀 WOHOO CAN’T WAIT!

11. BabyLove said:

Yay! Can’t wait… Super excited… More things to wait for…2ne1 singing falling in love live… hwashin with english sub… and this…

12. Kyaaahh! My 2ne1 in a running man, that was owesome! Por fin I’m going to see my cutie dara running! ^_^

13. tatashi said:

OMG!!!! Im crying right now!!! kya!!!! my no.21 wish came true!!!!!

14. angel's wings said:

i have been waiting for this for so long and now, i’ll be on edge til the show broadcasts the ep… i am soooo #fallinginlove with 2ne1… ♥♥♥

15. KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! CAN’T WAIT!;D

16. yaaaaay…can’t wait for the show >,<

17. OM!! I CAN’T AHHHHH!! I LOVE THIS I LOVE THIS!!! FINALLY GUYS!!! WHY DO I FEEL LIKE THERE WILL BE WGM FOR DARA? ANYWAY I’M SOOOO HAPPY ABOUT THIS NEWS^^

18. wohhhhhhhhhhhhh…finally my girls for running man so excited…..dream come true..haha 2ne1 surely its going to be daebak…..my happiness right now…i cant…….

19. lazybones said:

yahoooo! this is going to be daebak! ^_^

20. Woah! Oh my gawd!! Is this fo real?! Yeeeepeeee!

21. daisang said:

Yes! yahoo… exciting!

22. charisse said:

oh my God! oh my God! oh my God! i can’t wait! 2NE1 fighting!!! i love running man but i absolutely love 2NE more!

23. dream came true! finally!!

24. Yaaaaaah!! Finally!!