Oh this is so hilarious! Keke! MBLAQ performed New Kids on The Block’s Step by Step on Saturday Night Live. They each introduced themselves and when it was Thunder’s turn, he said, “I’m Cheondung. 2NE1’s Sandara Park is my noona!” Kekeke! Thunder’s part at 2:14 of the vid. ❤

Credits: ddam memengo

Comments on: "Video: MBLAQ Performs ‘Step by Step’ at SNL, Thunder Mentions His Sandara Park Noona" (15)

1. What i don’t realize is if truth be told how you are
    not actually a lot more well-appreciated than you might be now.
    You are very intelligent. You recognize therefore considerably with regards to this subject, produced me in my
    view believe it from numerous varied angles.

Its like women and men don’t seem to be involved until it
    is one thing to accomplish with Girl gaga! Your own stuffs great.
    Always handle it up!

2. BJ4life said:

VOTE DARA

“Most Baby Faced 2013” = https://apps.tradablebits.com/fb_comments/253134418141933/179340312204474

“Queen of Kpop 2013” = https://apps.tradablebits.com/fb_comments/253134418141933/376474729030486

she’s leading both categories lets continue that!! 🙂

3. jellybans said:

lol at mblaq.. esp the part where dara’s impersonator was dancing with thunder and at the end part. it looked so suggestive hahaha… thats probably why thunder doesnt want her to watch

4. LOL…I STILL CAN’T GET OVER THIS PARODY. TEEEEEHEEEEE…DARA’S PARODY >>> LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Reblogged this on edherei.

6. O.O Hahahaha. Cheondoong warning his noona is just precious. If I were Dara and my baby bro went to SNL and did all that I’d be a bit surprised too. Doongie is the Park family’s baby!

7. Keep your hate to yourself said:

I was scared for Dara knowing how Thunder went all out here. Please support COMEBLAQ!

8. Hahaha watched the clips and deym Mblaq is funny lol. They should definitely guest more on variety shows. Excited with their comeback as well. Cheondoongie hwaiting! Mblaq hwaiting!!

9. Now i know why Thunder warns his noona not to watch the show! hahaha. The always so protective Cheundung! 🙂

10. this is funny i laugth.when i first saw this^^ maybe her sister are watching 2!!!

11. belle_2ne1 said:

hahahahah! da girl’s husband is waiting! JAY PARK! hahahaha! Thunder, your Dara Noona is watching ! hahahah!

12. alili21 said:

Hilarious! 🙂

13. Mollycoddle said:

I laughed soooo hard!
    – love that MBLAQ is not afraid to set aside their idol image for the sake of comedy. This video made me like them so much more.
    – Dara’s not going to be pleased with her impersonator.
    – thunder’s voice is so dreamy!
    Waiting for translations!

14. lol though i can’t understand a thing, I laughed hard! hahaha no wonder cheondung warn her not to watch, hahaha! but as a supportive noona, she watched it. wonder what her reaction watching this XD