Me2help Update:

Photo Credit: Dara's Me2day

[Original Text] 2NE1 산다라박 & 박봄과 함께하는 실시간 미투 댓글놀이 한마당! 오늘저녁 6시 5분 네이버뮤직에서 박봄의 ‘Don’t Cry’ 어쿠스틱 라이브 동영상이 처음이자 마지막으로 공개되는데요.다라박봄이 실시간으로 미투할 예정입니다! 그녀들의 미투 생중계 함께하세요~

[ME2DAY][TRANS] 2NE1’s Sandara Park and Park Bom will be featured real-time for a fun mitu party! Today at 6:05, Naver MUsic, Park Bom’s “Dont Cry” Acoustic live video would be revealed for the first and last time in public. Dara and Bom can also be expected in real time in mituday! Join them live in mitu~

A/N: The tags of that update: Dara and Bom live in me2day from 6:05 and will continue for an hour until 7:05PM. Join in on the lots of fun!

Dara Update1:

[Original Text] 이제 곧 시작! 준비됐어? uh huh!

[TRANS][ME2DAY] Dara: It’s going to start soon! Are you ready? Uh-Huh!

Dara Update2:

[Original Text] 헐 접속자 폭주로 이제야 접속했어요!^^ 이제 시작!!

[TRANS][ME2DAY#2] Hull now our main guest has come and contacted me ^^ Let’s start now!

Dara Update3:

[Original Text] 자~ 그럼 여러분! 봄양에게 궁금한거있으면 다~ 물어보세용! 슉슉! 골라서 봄양의 답을 직접 들어봅시다! ^.^ 무엇이든 물어보세용~! 다라리포타 출동!ㅋ

[TRANS][DARA ME2DAY UPDATE] Now~ here everyone! Whatever it is you wondered about Bom-yang, everything~ Now is the time to ask! Shook shook~ Bom-yang will choose, and we will directly hear her answer~ So ask anything! Dara reporter, go~ Ke

Dara Update4:

[Original Text] 데뷔초 숙소에서 우울하고 론리할때 마다 베란다에서 듣던 음악 한소절 공유 ㅋㅋㅋ 아직 부끄러운 실력이죠 ㅋㅋ 언젠간 기타뤼스트 다롱과 뽐양의 합동무대… 볼수잇엇으면헙니다 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 풉 ~! 하며 빵터진 봄이 뭐야 ㅠㅠㅋㅋㅋ^^

Dara Update5:

[Original Text] 오늘 너무 즐거웠어요~!^.^ 오늘 저희 댓글 받으인신분들중 열분에게 제 싸인이된 폴라로이드 사진을 드립니다~!!! 봄양 사진두 열장있어요! 히히히 와이지 온에어! 다음 시간에 만나요~!!!^_^/

Bom Update 1:

Bom Update2:

Bom Update3:

Bom Update4:

Credits: http://me2day.net/me2help April 29 update ; Dara’s Me2day; Bom’s Me2day;  @youtube
Translated by: Slavetranslator@WeLoveDara/ BlackjackBelle@OhDara

Comments on: "Me2day: [Updated w/ Videos] Mitu Party with Dara and Bom! <3" (20)

1. cheska said:

dara is really pretty and adorable…i love her so much…. God bless you dara..!!!

2. daragonlove said:

of all the song she choose OPM…love yah dara!

3. tikilovesapples said:

Our little santokki is indeed learning fast! ^^ I hope we get to see her cover of Tell Me Where It Hurts soon! Can’t wait! Can’t wait! 🙂

4. Bubblegum said:

I also learned the tab for Tell Me Where It Hurts when I was in highschool. bwahahahaha! Such a funny girl Dara.

5. krishild said:

weeeeeeeeeee….
    dara already knows how to play a guitar
    yipeee…dara..
    i love it …she loves phil. that much.

6. i love the last part of the video,,,she’s so adorable..love her smile….it makes me laugh….

7. wow:D lots of me2 updates huh? aigoo:)) PR director dara unnie is on! haha:D bommie unnie is so cute:)) i’m loving dara unnie’s hair:))

8. cool!!!

9. wow! that’s a lot of update in one day! hoping for more Dara girl ^^. can’t wait to hear and see you play the guitar one of these days. i love.

10. i want one of those polaroids!!!

and Darong, that was pretty to hear. pls play the whole song next time and sing to it too!

11. VINDARA011 said:

w0w dara amazing”yeah she play ” TELL ME WHERE IT HURTS”bravo dara..u can play the guitar now…”lets party party..cant wait DARA for 2ne1 new song its”LONELY”may 12 come so fast..!

12. nenmaroon said:

me too. I think she tried to play tell me where it hurts

13. So proud of you My Dorky goddess. Sniff.Sniff. Bravo! Can’t wait for her to sing while playing guitar soon.

14. dararose29 said:

I wish she continue playing… and you are right myries she is playing tell me where it hurts. If I’m not mistaken she mentioned in one of her interviews that she like MYMP .

15. the video update is awesome! yes, i think it’s “tell me where it hurts” i hope she sings it too.

what an awesome PR director, she’s promoting YG CONCERT DVD and NIKON altogether

16. Please correct me if I’m wrong but Goddess D..is she playing Tell Me Where it Hurts?

17. aranayad said:

I Love Bom’s boots!
    PARK SISTERS! Fighting!

18. wiiiihhhh!!!*EXCITED* dara as MC??keke.;)park sister FTW!.;) GOODLUCK!!fighting!.;)