OMO!!! WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS?! OUR SEXY GODDESS! I THINK I’M DYING! HELP MEEEE!!!! LOL!

What I love about this shot is that we rarely see Dara do this kind of style during photo shoots. So it’s always a breath of fresh air whenever she tries new things. I am happy that she’s getting more and more confident in getting out of her comfort zone ^_^ The few instances that Dara bares/ shows off a little part of her sexy body like this always leave us Daralings wanting for more! Kekeke!

Bm9m0PJCMAEB5ty

Source: @angelpilgrim

Re-uploaded by: OhDara

Comments on: "Photo: MQ Scan of Alluring, Seductive Dara for Vogue Korea" (15)

1. AlohaDara said:

oh dara and staff- you guys are the best and we appreciate all that you do to keep all things Dara a positive loving joyful safe place for us Daralings to join together. we know you cant be every place all the time with all you have to do so no worries. take care and thank you again for all your hard work and the love you share for our Dara!

2. Wow!! I saw it in twitter and LOL! I thought it is photoshopped or manip!! Wow M so shock! I only believe it is legit when i saw the twit article here where jeremy scott posted this as well. Simply woooow!

3. WOW! Dara looking so gorgeous!

4. poohbearl0u said:

agree AlohaDara =) I just had to say it since I’ve noticed it…aside from a Daraling, I’m a BlackJack too so I dont want other fans in the BJ Fandom to think that all Daralings are like that..the success of one of the 2ne1 members is the success for all =) Just support them in all their endeavors and shower them with love ❤

Dara is just so breathtakingly beautiful…not just on the outside but Inside as well ❤ we love Dara, we love CL, we love Bom, we love Minzy =) 2ne1 hwaiting!

5. Sexy yet innocent at the same time :3 Fierce and gentle. Ahhh she’s certainly a good model, I love how daring she is in the pic but not too much. She stands out in this pictorial for sure =) i love to see more of her in cf, kdrama and kmovies. Please YG start accepting projects for Dara, she’s not getting any younger =(
    And anyhoo, ignore the troll, just trying to start fanwar within our fandom, and some blackjacks are starting to blame daralings for CL’s getting bash because of these trolls. I hate how immature these people are why can’t they just leave us alone.
    Please Admin delete the trolls comment here, they’re ruining everything =p

6. AlohaDara said:

poohbearl0u, that one eye ring person is a Hater/Troll trying to make trouble, definitely not a Daraling or blackjack. since admin is not deleting one eyes comments we got to try and ignore.
    Dara is crazy sexy in this picture!

• We’ve already deleted that person’s comments. And also blocked them from commenting using their IP Address prior, but I think s/he’s using a new IP. ^^ Will do our best to screen comments and take off trolls.. ^^ Thank you for being vigilant and for encouraging Dara fans here.. ❤

7. Butterfly said:

Finally I could see some flesh of Dara and her S line~ WOOHOO ^^!

8. Whoa. I thought people would be swooning now in the comments section after seeing this photo but looks like some evil forces managed to infiltrate our lair. Anyhow…

Dara looks fabulously hot in this photo and that’s barely a bikini. Her legs look smashing and wow, the expression on her face is sensual yet innocent. This photo is a bundle of contrasts but amazingly, she rocked the look.

Dara. you go girl. Keep surprising us, that’s just one of the many things I love about you, your love for novelty and challenge. Hwaiting!

9. poohbearl0u said:

I know you are entitiled to your own opinions but please refrain from using the name of the Lord in vain…

My apologies to the Admins/Mods if I had to post such comment here I hope you understand where I’m coming from and why I had to call it out… m(_ _)m

10. My eyes said:

My eyes!!! I cant! Dara’s so bright! @_@

11. desiweelovesapples said:

I don’t see anything wrong with it. She rocked it as a matter of fact. They believe that Dara-unnie could pull it off that’s probably why they put her on a spongebob 2 piece. But anyways! Take a chill pill people and be optimistic for once! Let’s be happy that they got projects. It’s Vogue for crying out loud! Haha

12. Dara_daisuki said:

I love the very confident Dara❤️
    So fierce really really love it❤️❤️❤️
    I want more….kekeke

13. What’s the meaning of this?oh dara!?nooo?!!!please explain!lol at spongebob..@_@

14. HQ photo of this juseyo!