AFDKLAFJAE;IFJA;LDKJF;ALDKJF;ALKDJF;ALDKJF;ALKDJFA;OIEJF;ALKDJGL;AKMVALMVCAL;KDJF;AOIEJR;AKJDFL;AKJDF;LAKJF;AEJ;LKJ

(Will edit when my mind is clearer!!!!)

Comments on: "Video: I AM THE BEST MV IS OUT!!!!" (38)

1. sivviee is concern said:

NERVOUS…WHAT I DONT WANT?

1. I don’t want THIS MOHAWK HAIR in Dara in their 2NE1 US debut. I can sense crazy hairstyle by that time. No spiky hair for me puhleease….

2. NO PALM TREE HAIR for their NOLZA Concert…as much as I love Dara’s hairsyles I just want her hair to ‘sumusunod sa galaw’ for once…I want to see her in feminine style.

3. I DON’T CARE the fashion…whatever really suits her…but I’ll speak as a concern citizen about Dara’s hairstyles.

4. Lastly, I want her to stand out on stage like she’ll have her own solo…if not soon…then in their first ever concert.

not to mention, YG, can you erase in Dara’s biodata the ‘actress part’…she’s not really acting lately. Seeing that part makes me realize how much I miss Dara’s acting. Yeah, I’m pouting.lmao

zzzz…..

2. LuVuDara said:

the mv is daebak!!!… epic!!!! kyahhh!!!!

OTP: 2ne’s “Im The Best” mv juzt got featured in MYX PREMIERE!! So Phil BJ’s, wat are we waiting for, Let’s start voting them on myx!!!

3. Now I’m seeing clearly the logic behind those thrashings and gun-fires.
    The sound has the same vibe as the previous songs.
    It may not be something surprisingly different, it’s the same kind of music I fell in-love with for 2NE1. Hearing it over and over again, stripping expectations and just simply appreciating, I loved it. Compared to new released kpop tunes, I see it’s the best.

4. I LOVE 2NE1 !!

5. I love the puns in this video :3

“smash hits” to create “broken records” –> since 2NE1 is a Perfect All-Kill in music charts
    CL with a chic outfit on a giant diamond –> “billion dollar baby”
    Dara being ssantoki (wild rabbit) –> crazy outfit and metal rabbit ears hat (though I still hate that hat)
    bom ratatata –> shotgun sounds to carve out the word “2NE1” on the pyramid, and “perfect all-kill” again

also, I love how they never force Bom to be fierce and in-your-face. She’s playing the princess role in this video, and that V-sign she makes when she’s saying “this body is second to none” is adorbs. ❤ I feel like they're letting the girls be whatever they want instead of molding them.

6. I loved it! Only 2NE1 can pull of this kind of MV/music I can’t think of onother K-Pop girl group than can do this type of music. I love all of their funky hairstyles, outfit especially Dara’s sporting a luxurious Mercedes Benz SLS MG sports car that’s worth thousands of dollars. Yes, 2NE1 is the best!!! ^_^

7. It’s so obvious that maknaes owned this MV. And I must say that Minzy pawned her unnies, this girl is so ready to have her solo. And I love the fact that, while the 3 (CL, Bom and Minzy) were being badass, Dara appeared just being her usual self (you know, being funny and all), she does her part effortlessly (<==LOL). She has her badass moment too, especially at the last part where they have guns and shooting the pyramid. Also, I think I really need to get used that 2ne1's stylists are so in love giving Dara the ugliest wardrobe that they have in their closet. As a Dara fan, I don't really like it. But then again, this just shows that Dara is still pretty in any weird outfit that they let her wear.
    All in all the MV is okay, this is just actually kinda has this Can't Nobody vibes for me and TTFM. The PRAHHH part reminds me of their TTFM's 'PRAHHH'.
    My favourite is all Minzy's part and Dara being cute w/ her ice cream hat.

8. Great mv!!!Dara unnie looks gorgeous as always<33

9. All I can say is Awesomeness! 😀

10. awesome,good music the costume the style very very awesome i love 2ne1 very much especially my idol dara p,

11. This mv is so dazzling. Kinda hypnotize me

12. 2NE1’s Music Video for “I Am The Best” is receiving the love it deserves from people all around the globe! I stopped breathing with my mouth wide open while watching the music video! I am totally in awe with 2ne1’s power and charm! #2NE1isthebest

13. bleighton_chaera! said:

finally!our long wait is finally over..and it’s all worth it!
    FIERCE,FUN and FANTASTIC!
    They really are the BEST!!!

14. danelle said:

well this mv is just ok for me..noticed the three are serious while dara’s moves is funny..wish the director just focus her pretty face while in the car..and i dont like that thingy on her neck!!my favorite scene of goddess is her vegeta hair at the end and that serious stare!!so charming!!
    overall cl and minzy owned this mv!and it is ok!! its 2ne1!!i salute papa teddy and papa yg.

15. its #unkabogable ^^

16. speechlessssssssssssssss……………………………………………………..

17. be charm said:

Blackjacks…go to: h t t p : // sports. chosun. com/ (delete spaces when you paste it in browser)

1) scroll halfway down the page,until you see a bright red dot with writing in it on the left side of the website.

2) Right next to that is a box, click on the first tab of the box,

3) scroll down until you see 2NE1’s picture, click and vote 🙂

😛 it is not as complicated as it sounds lol
    –.comment form yt!
    please blackjacks support 2ne1!!!!

18. AKSantos1 said:

Sandara Park creates buzz with anime hairstyle on 2NE1’s comeback
    By JONATHAN M. HICAP
    June 28, 2011, 11:23am

19. Crazy4Dara said:

Dara is so versatile. She can be cute & sassy. Or fierce & cool! I’m totally in love w/ this girl!

20. FIERY
    FUN
    CRAZY
    FLAMBOYANT
    AMBITIOUS
    COMMAND
    HELLA SEXY!!
    LOUD
    FIERCE
    SWAG-OVERLOAD
    ATTRACTIVE IN AN ODD WAY
    POWER
    DOMINATION
    EXPENSIVE

…THAT’S WHAT THIS MV IS ALL ABOUT..VERY 2NE1’SH..WATCHING IT I FEEL LIKE I CAN BE JUST AS FUN AND CRAZY..I LOVE WHAT 2NE1 REPRESENTS– THIS MIGHT BE A CLICHE TO ALL, BUT IT REALLY IS GIRL POWER AND BEING NOT AFRAID TO BE A ‘WOMAN’ AND BE AS DARING AND DOMINANT AS THE OPPOSITE SEX..WORDS ARE NOT ENOUGH HOW MUCH I LOOK UP TO 2NE1…AWESOMENESS RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY VERY EYES.

21. 2NE1 shows they own the world, sure they own the kpop world and sooner they will own the world. I’m I having sense?? 😀 I’m going crazy with the mv, Dara, you are so so so handsome at 2: 37! I can’t get enough of that look and you really resemble Top and Gd. Thank you Yg for giving the girls best mv, they deserve it. 😀

22. sandaya:)) said:

daebakk!!!!!!!…this is what we called superb….any1 cn beat them….???
    NO….I DONT THINK SO….:))go away HATERS!!!!!!

• Brittany said:

I’m sure your busy trying to find dara’s clothing from the mv and live performance

23. worst music of 2ne1..huhuhu

• Green Mango said:

Me2. Are we in the minority here. The mv is there for the shock value mostly but it made me lol. The fierce attitude is over the top, very angry attitude that I just amusing to me since it does not have anything to do with the lyrics. Becoming the best because you hit your enemies and killed all of them lol. I love love Dara`s scenes. It is is very expensively done post production wise. There must have been awesome tiring long hours polishing up the images which is very noticeable in close up shots.

• actually they didn’t kill their enemies… they shoot the pyramid so it will become 2ne1… it’s very creative for me… lol… and maybe they broke the glass with their album inside to show that they have broken records and they will continue to do it… it’s my point of view though… 🙂

• kawaii08 said:

i agree with you….

• yeah, “smashing records” is supposed to be a visual pun. and “bom ratatata” is the sound the gun makes.

the only negative criticism I have is that it seems a bit too much like Can’t Nobody part 2.

• I actually like the music! But the video kind of disappointed me because, as people have mentioned, it was just like Can’t Nobody/Try To Follow Me rehashed. Part of it probably was because I expected the cartoon characters from the teasers to make an appearance (because, what is the purpose of that now?). I like the Lonely MV the best, but this MV is still awesome and well-made… after all, it’s 2NE1.

• yeah. “sticking to what works” is one thing, but recycling the exact same sound and image is another.

I love Teddy and I like all that he has done for 2NE1, but I think it’s time for him to have a looong vacation.

I really want them to experiment with other styles, and harmonize their voices instead of singing one by one all the time.

• me too!..
      i feel like it was too brutal for me…
      i was esp scared when CL was in the stray jacket..and when they were holding and firing the big guns in the end…like damn…even bigbang don’t do this…
      it sort of scared me…not my cup of tea…

nevertheless still gonna wait for them to release their other songs…
      2ne1!!! hwaiting!!! aja! aja!

• kawaii08 said:

i think you should try to understand their video cause its full of symbol… and its like the other videos of YG… you need to analyzed it to know the real meaning of it….

• yes..after much analyzing…scrutinizing..and everything..i still don’t like it..and there’s no way that you could change my opinion..cause it’s mine…
          but don’t worry…i still love and will always support 2ne1!!! the only girl group that i like..no matter how i don’t like the mv..and the song too..^ ^

24. Brittany said:

Epic !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Truly amazing and to that critic eat this 2ne1 doesn’t need to change they are who they are . Those girls were born to entertain wild, crazy, fearless ,fierce ,and fresh they’re not only beautiful because they have more than looks to offer this world TALENT i’m so proud of them and I know this isn’t even the tip of the iceberg for them HATERS #stay tuned

25. IT”S WORTH ALL THE WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2NE1 RULES!!!!!!!!!!

26. WOW. I waited and now. I’m seeing this MV. I’m really love this MVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV. I’ll see more to go up viewssss. Love YG. Love 2NE1 . Love BigBang UNTIL WHENEVERRRRRRRRRRRR