Such a loyal fanboy! ^_^ We all know about EXO’s Chanyeol right? Its widely known that pre-debut, Chanyeol’s Weibo/Cyworld (I can’t remember which) was filled with Dara’s photos and at one point he even said that he wanted to marry her one day! ^^

In a recent interview for Yes Magazine, Chanyeol, once again, mentioned Dara as an artist he likes and really fits the description of his ideal girl.

BUHQcoDCQAACY39

Chanyeol

Question: Do you have any favorite artist?

EXO Chanyeol: I like 2NE1’s Sandara Park.

Question: Ideal type?

EXO Chanyeol: A quiet girl, cute, kind and someone who loves to smile/laugh.

Credit: @gelli17

Translated by: @jonggdae

Comments on: "Interview: EXO’s Chanyeol Likes Sandara Park in Yes Magazine Interview" (67)

1. Greetings!

I’ve found some nice stuff recently and wanted to share it with you,it’s really interesting and so unusual, here is the link http://www.zaganelli.adv.br/terrain.php?1617

Best regards, Gabriel Lay

2. […] Park, 2NE1 (This article was written Friday September 14, 2013 but apparently Chanyeol set himself up for this […]

3. kessean serrano said:

I LOVE CHANDARA FOR REAL

4. C H A N D A R A
    FOR THE WIN<3

5. chanyeoliloveyou said:

I HATE ChanDara

6. I really Love Chandara Park

7. I really Love Chandara Because Im Chandara Shipper

8. CHANDARA_2NEXO said:

why do some exo-L hate dara…….i mean would you just support exo chanyeol because we are just fan we cant stop him liking or fanboying over dara
    im a blackjack and exo-L TO I DONT WANT OTHER FANS OF BJ/EXOL HATING DARA OR CHANYEOL WE CANT DO ANYTHING LETS JUST SUPPORT BOTH OF THEM WHEATER THEY DONT LIKE EACH OTHER OR NOT I HATE FAN WAR

CHANDARA FIGHITING!!!!!! 2NEXO!!!!! FOREVER
    BJEXOL

9. I so sad I love Chanyeol . I feel like crying 😦

10. ♥♥♥♥ I like chandara couple.

11. #ChanyeolAsDaBigLaughterMouse said:

arggh. .whats this. .?hurm,. .i’m feel sad and disappointed. .i really don’t know. .but one thing i want. .that is Chanyeol. .(joKe)

12. chanyeol4ever said:

I really hate chandara but i love them both but not love them as together like chandara. i dont want them to be together but if that is what my crush wants , go go go . even i hate it if its what chanyeol wants i’ll go for it just to make my crush happy .

13. I hope dara will go in roommate and i want to watch her interaction with chanyeol

14. I like chanyeol but i love Krung-Krung ^-^ so for me they good to be a couple 🙂

15. I feel happy and sad at the same time don’t know why. Every time I watch Chandara I always end up crying using dozens of tissues as I cry. 😦

16. Now I hate sandara park…..I hate you sandara!!!!!

17. I always end up tearing up or crying when I watch or read about ChanDara :cc dunno why

18. Sandara and Chanyeol do look cute together!

19. mas bgay kme….di cla bagay…:P

20. hindi cla bgay noh…:)))

21. *i hope they will have the chance to work together

22. They really look cute together…<3 I would be the happiest person in the whole world if they ended up being u know…<3<3<3…Lol Dara pls. Notice chanyeol 😉 and Chan ask her out! Haha I hope they'll be given a chance to work together, if not on the stage, maybe n a korean drama or movie…. Chandara forever… I super duper love you both..

23. Milkee Jane said:

how sweettt :))

24. Really likes ChanDara^^ R.I.P. for anti chandara huhu 😉

25. now im lovin chanyeol for his honest confession and obvious fanboying to dara at gayo last year. kekeke…
    chandara ❤

26. if he likes her, he should go and ask her out~kkkk~

27. im just wondering if this ship is also popular in korea?

28. Omg Finally he admited it:)In Shim shim papa(sr i couldn’t remember the name of that show).Chanyeol wrote that he like petie and cute girl,cuz when he hug she will fit in his arm.<3 It could be Dara.It's so nice that he till love 2ne1,he always do 2ne1 hand sign when EXO win no.1 these days.ChanDara fighting!!2ne1 fighting!

29. Exo D.O )))ideal type;
    petite and has pretty smile!!!
    while i’m reading about ideal type in kpop industri.
    theres alot says she has a pretty smile,petite,and ofcorse kindhearted girls,

30. hmmm()()(^^^)(()
    what maybe donghae think about this.
    maybe he just( your dead man)
    i’m the first..why? must her theres alot out there.

31. For me, SBS Gayo Daejun last year was the most epic Dara fanboying moment EVER! Chanyeol was too obvious and it was so adorable.

32. I SHIP IT DANG IT!

33. Lol. He must really love 2NE1 . See ? Favorite number 21 . Favorite artist Sandara Park .. I so love you Chanyeol #CHANDARAFTW

34. Oh Chanyeol we all already know this. Remember sbs gayo 2012 when you couldnt contain your feels and cuteness standing next to Dara kakakaka. The most adorable thing :))
    Hopefully this year you get to stand or better yet SIT next to her again 😛

35. U KNOW AS YOUNG AS HE IS,I ADMIRE HIM(chanyeol)
    4 BEING STRAIGHT FORWARD with regards 2 DARA unlike those other idols they r scared of their fans if they reveal their crush,here r the true fanboys of DARA,namely FLOWSIK, CHANHEOL,what happen 2 wooyoung,and kevin of u- kiss did they changed

36. wow finally he admitted super happy kekekkekke

37. when he ask about favorite artist.
    you now its alot out there.
    but he answer dee so i think his really
    crazy to dee and he event 4get his age
    his to younger.korean man doesn’t think the age.
    ~ they suit each other too bcoz of skinny,small girls like dee.

38. ssantokki21 said:

It’s just too bad he’s younger than Thunder (I’m not sure, but he does look younger than Thunder. lol)

• TheVSPinkCutie007 said:

Age doesn’t really matter. Because age is socially constructed. And age is just a number. 🙂

39. Reblogged this on The Baddest Female and commented:
    Chanyeol oppa 😀

40. Can anyone please update Sandara’s long list of fanboys already? hehe I think its as long as the Han River. Aside from a confirmation from Chanyeol, Jang Ji Woo also added to her fanboy list.

41. (DROP IT LIKE )~WHaT~what~what ~what~what~what,,,, finally he admited.
    but one question?
    theres a lot in sm pretty girls why he must choose dee.but bcoz dee has a natural and kindhearted.

42. I don’t know if its true but I just read it on twitter. They said that Chanyeol’s sister Park Yura, during interview said, she once ripped his Dara poster and he cried after that. Lol. I think its true though, from his cyworld rumor pics, about wanting to get married to Dara, then their interaction on Gayo, now finally admiting. I think the rumors are true. Loyal fanboy in here!!♥

43. TheVSPinkCutie007 said:

So, does this mean that he’s now an official fanboy of Sandara Park? He finally admitted it. 🙂 He’s got a crush on Sandara! 😀

44. please make them stand together again!! haha i could feel the tension from here at the gayo daejun last year >.<

45. dara fanboy said:

I always watch their interaction in last year’s SBS Gayo Daejun! But Chanyeol, Dara is mine! Hohoho

46. More fanboying pls! And more interactions PLEASE!!! I miss shipping dara with her fanboys (i miss most esp. Woodara) :((

47. My CHANDARA feels kkkk

48. Love him for being a loyal Dara fanboy!

49. I love him for being loyal and recognizing how precious Dara is. What a sweetheart!

50. her ideal really suits to dara. chandara !!

51. so cute… cute chandara couples “,)

52. Ann Saturinas said:

GIDDY 🙂 CHANDARA!

53. OMG exo group is so popular nowadays….Chan been quiet about Dara since their Wolf comeback and now he open it again….he proved it now that he could be someone deserving to our Dara unnie in terms of. Loyalty despite of being popular and good looking..fighting Chanyeol. Dont give up.
    —exo fans please please support them…
    Hahaha…

54. kyaaaa… Chandara.. ❤ just love this two.. kekeke..

55. Sandara Stark said:

It was his Cyworld! 😉 I’ve been noticing that “Chandara”, as their ship is called, is becoming really popular. Rival fanboys, take note! The magic word is “loyal”. Haha