CLOSED

Hey Daralings! It’s almost 2NE1’s “All Or Nothing” Concert in Manila and I know Filipino Blackjacks are excited! ^_^ I also know that a lot of Filipino Daralings have been wanting Oh My Goddess goodies for a long time! Now is your chance! Oh My Goddess will be coming to the Philippines for the concert and we will be taking pre-orders for their goods.

For questions or comments, leave a message below!

TO ORDER:

E-mail WELOVESANDARA@GMAIL.COM with your NAME, TWITTER ACCOUNT, ADDRESS AND ORDER!

DEADLINE FOR ORDERS: MAY 1, 2014

#1 LIGHTSTICK – PHP 660

352325575

#2 SLOGAN – PHP 560

슬로건뒷면예시 슬로건앞면예시

#3 LIGHTSTICK + SLOGAN + GIFT SET – PHP 1,200

#4 LIGHTSTICK + SLOGAN + SPECIAL OMG DVD + GIFT 2 SET – PHP1,620

Comments on: "Admin Post: Order Oh My Goddess Goods for “All Or Nothing” in Manila" (35)

1. When are we going to pay?

2. Hi! i got your email that my order is already noted but how and when will i pay for it? how and where will i claim my order? please reply.

3. redstilleto said:

when and how do i pay for my orders? thanks!

4. why haven’t I received any emails yet?

5. Oh my gosh!!!i just saw this post now!!!!please let me buy the light stick!!!please!

6. Can I still order a Dara lightstick, please? I’m from Manila.

7. Kaycee docto said:

Hi! I already received a email that my order is noted.. But how will I pay it? Thanks 🙂

8. Heidi Dy said:

Hello! I just want to ask when will the payment be? Thanks

9. Still haven’t received the email confirmation. Still waiting.

10. Kaycee docto said:

I already sent my order thru email last april29,but still i don’t get a confirmation, i ordered package#1

11. I emailed you guys my order today~ i’ll wait for your reply. Thanks ^_^

12. ♥JEAN♥(≧▽≦) said:

Hi there~ just email my order.^_^

13. Hi I have already sent my order. Just wondering when will the payment be?

14. I already ordered through my sister’s e-mail. I was just wondering when the payment will be needed? Also, when are we going to get the goods? Will it be during the day of the concert or earlier? Sorry for the questions. >< Thanks a lot! 🙂

• The goods will most likely be given during the concert or a day before. Admins and staff of OMG will be flying to the Philippines for the concert and will be bringing the goods with them. 🙂 We will be posting and emailing you guys regarding the payment details as soon as possible.

15. what if i already have a slogan? can i avail #4 less the slogan?

16. Hello! I already emailed my order which is package #4. Thanks so much. Hope you received it.

17. Btw, I already emailed my order ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ thank you…

18. Btw, I already emailed by order ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ thank you…

19. I already send my order 😀

20. redstilleto said:

emailed you already about my order! thanks

21. Package #4 might be around 1800php.. It is $40 in OMG site..

22. redstilleto said:

I want to order 2 sets of #4, but i need a price, thanks!

23. Muggledore said:

Hello!^^
    Is it also possible guys for you to sell a 2ne1 lighstick AND Dara lightstick??^^
    ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    Also, do we have any special events for the girls for their 5th anniv her in Pinas?? 🙂
    Thanks!

24. Package #4 price juseyooooo… 🙂

25. how much for package 4? I already have 2 Dara lighsticks.. but you can never have too many!!! whooohooo!!!

26. hi! may i know how much is #4 package? thanks! 🙂