I think it’s quite cool that SBS chose 2NE1’s “Gotta Be You” to be the music for this video. ^^ And it’s also cute that we can see bits of the girls in the original MV kekeke! I hope 2NE1 could get to visit Roommate soon! ^_^
[SBS ROOMMATE] “Gotta Be You” MV
Credits: roommate SBS
I am not sure what this is for, but this was taken during 2NE1’s Inkigayo “Gotta Be You” stage, which was broadcasted on April 6.. ^_^
How cute are the girls with the giant stuffed toy! <3 Pretty Dara with her curly, gold locks! <3
Source: Powertime SBS
Re-uploaded by: OhDara
The girls are too cute, cute, cute! <3 Their smiles are love! Kekeke! <3 Congratulations on your win, girls! <3
I am seriously, seriously loving the official photos.. ^_^ Dara just glows, darn it.. So very pretty! *sobs*
Her fierce, but still so cute and endearing, flip-hair-look-over-the-shoulder look. Kekeke!
Semi-puff cheeksssss wahhhh! <3
And her precious smile.. I love her smile, her whole face lights up even more.. ^_^
Looking thoughtful and pretty.. <3
She even makes it look like an artform, just bending a bit to get something. T_T
Source: 5인조 Ulala@DC2NE1Gallery
Re-uploaded by: OhDara
Awwwww! This second part of Hwashin was filled with so much ChaeRa love as CL and Dara talked about the earthquake in Japan and how Dara decided to live differently after that.
A little bit of background before I start with Dara and CL’s story about the earthquake in Japan. When it happened, Dara was on a different floor from the other girls because the others were having their make-up done.
This is just a rough translation as well as a summary of what happened during the earthquake:
- The day before2NE1’s first debut stage in Japan, for some reason Dara really didn’t want to go. She told the members she didn’t want to go and told the staff she didn’t feel good.
- So when the earthquake happened, Dara was on the 34th floor of their hotel. She immediately called CL and waited for the line to get through. Dara was like, “Where are you?” and CL said, “Hold on and don’t move. I’ll go pick you up. Hold on.” CL told Dara, “don’t take the elevator and stay where you are.” CL then went up from the 31st floor to the 34th floor to get Dara. During that time, CL thought, “I thought we were going to die. If we were going to die, then we’ll die. But dying together would be the right way to go.”
- When they reached the ground floor, Dara said that they met up with the other members and saw people around her praying just like in the movies.
- After the earthquake, they were traumatized for a long time. When they would sleep, CL thought of tying their hands together with the belt of a bath robe. Dara would say, “If there’s an earthquake you have to wake up! If my hands start shaking, you have to wake up!” And CL would say, “Yes unnie, go tie it up.”
- Dara said that before the earthquake happened, she used to live her life in order to please other people. She said that she used to follow orders 100% and she didn’t disobey any of the rules. After the earthquake, Dara said that she learned to take a little bit for herself too. She learned to live her life for herself too.
- Dara said, “Up until then (earthquake) I was very obedient never doing anything that sajangnim said not to. So before I die I want to just cuss out in anger…..I have a practiced cuss”
- In Hwashin, Dara confessed that, “”I’ve never had the refreshing sensation of just releasing my anger at anyone.” So, the hosts asked Dara to “act angry” or “get angry” so Dara started acting angry and starting swearing and cussing on TV. Of course it was beeped out and this is the result of Dara’s “anger”.
- Dara learned to cuss through Tablo’s wife, Kang Hye Jung!
- Dara also said that she wants to experience an intsense/strong kind of love.
- Dara also said that she gets nervous and still a little scared when she rides an airplane and she feels embarrassed about it especially when fans travel with them.
Here is an excerpt of how Dara felt during the earthquake in Japan:
“At the time of the earthquake, we were on the 34th floor of our hotel dorm in Tokyo. Maybe it’s because we were higher up, but things shook a lot more severely, which surprised us all. I thought my body was going to fly out. Even during the plane ride home, I couldn’t calm myself, and thinking about it now still scares me.
After the shaking stopped, we walked from the 34th floor all the way down to the first and relocated to a safer location. There were many things to worry about, including our Japanese fans who were waiting for us in front of the hotel during the time of the actual earthquake.
All of us were very shocked, but we were more worried for the safety of the Japanese people. I genuinely hope that everyone made it out of the disaster safely, and that it doesn’t become magnified.”
Translated by: @sgbjcrew + @ilove2ne1girls + @JyongDarong + @21TASTICBABY + @ParkSiblings + @WeLoveChaerin
Credit: @2yene1, @TheFreshVocal
Dara is just sooo animated and is a joy to watch. Kekekeke! <3
SANDARA reaction CUT
She is to die for! ^_^ So beautiful in all her simplicity!
Click the link below for more screencaps!
OMG Dara, why are you doing this to us? T_T She just looks so dazzlingly perfect.. So so so gorgeous, my beautiful, beautiful goddess! And she is beautiful both inside and out as well.. <3
Excuse your perfect, Dara-ya, just excuse.. <3 Her perfection is blinding.. /full fangirl mode
But of course, here is our Darong’s pretty smile that could launch a thousand fanboys’ hearts.. <3
More photos from the set of Incarnation ^^
Source: SBS via @YJEPB
Re-uploaded by: OhDara