OH MY GOD!!!
We finally now know what the “2NE1 LOVES” Teasers are all about. Its 2NE1′s collaboration with Luxury Department Store SHINSEGAE which literally means “NEW WORLD”.
2NE1 = NEW WORLD (SHINSEGAE) SOPHISTICATION
Shinsegae (Korean: 신세계, KRX: 004170) is a South Koreandepartment storefranchise, along with several other businesses, headquartering in Seoul, South Korea. The name of Shinsegae literally means “New World” in Korean. Its flagship store in Centum City, Busan, is the world’s largest department store, surpassing the Macy’s department store in New York City in 2009. Shinsegae is one of the “big three” department stores in the city (the other two are Lotte and Hyundai) and it’s a dazzling emporium that sells all manner of merchandise. The Main Store represents the tradition of SHINSEGAE Department store. It is a luxurious premium shopping venue where customers can enjoy both shopping and cultural events at such places as the premium multi-brand shops, the Trinity Garden and the Art Gallery.
The “2NE1 Loves Shinsegae” Campaign will be from May 29 to June 27. Its about Shinsegae embarking into a “New World” (Shinsegae) – a transformation into a young and dynamic fashion department store. The “2NE1 Loves Shinsegae” Campaign will include Advertising, Photo Exhibition, and more showcasing A CLOTHING COLLABORATION WITH LUXURY BRAND CHROME HEARTS. Yes guys! Chrome Hearts will release clothes conceptualized and designed by 2ne1!
SHINee 2NE1 Sandara Park for Celebrity Collection
Celebrity 2NE1 Sandara Park and SHINee, and a lot of other celebrity collections! You can try to purchase their items and also see a lot of other luxury items at discounted prices at the flea market.
YES!!! WE DID IT BLACKJACKS!!!
HAPPY 4TH ANNIVERSARY 2NE1! We love you!
Papa YG, the whole world loves 2NE1! We are them. Please bring them back to us! T_T
Hey guys! This is a video of me playing Dara’s character on WindRunner. ^^ I decided to take a video of me playing her character and I’m so sorry if I killed her right away. I still am terrible at the game. T_T Booooo!!! I hope to improve with time!
At least my 2nd attempt it better!
In order to get this version of WindRunner, you have to download it from the GOOGLE PLAY STORE. Once there, search for WINDRUNNER. Two version will pop up, one is the english version and the other is the Korean version. Download the Korean version.
For APPLE users, you can download the Korean Version of WindRunner by typing “WEMADE”. After which you can find the Korean version of WindRunner.
You have to create a Kakao Account using the WindRunner App to play. Just make one. They will only ask for an email address and password.
After creating your account, you can buy Dara’s character. It isn’t for free. T_T You either have to buy it by buying rubies or just play and play and play until you get enough rubies. (I bought it!)
Its around $9 at the Google Play Store. ^_^
2NE1 will perform at G-Market’s “STAYG5″ Concert with Epik High, Leessang and YB on June 13, 2013.
The season for artists to perform at various universities is here! If you guys want to check out 2NE1′s university performances, you can check out the right column under “Schedule”. ^^
On May 21, 2013, 2NE1 will be performing at Hanyang University. ^^
Who’s the prettiest girl group member?
Well, of course they’re all gorgeous and opinion varies according to type, but Reach Panel Korea‘s PanelNow wanted to find out the answer through a poll. They surveyed 22,104 people and asked who they thought were the prettiest. Suzy gathered 29% of the vote and placed first overall.
YoonA came up right behind her with 25% of the vote. After that, there was a big jump down to third place, as Krystal received 9% of the vote.
The rest of poll is as follows: Dara with 7%, HyunA and Hara who each received 6% of the vote (1,370 for HyunA, 1,259 for Hara). Sunhwa was next with 4%, and Jiyeon along with Dasom wrapped up the poll with 2% each (461 for Jiyeon, 410 for Dasom).
So sweet! Dara took the time out to give Suzuki Emi 2NE1′s DVD and Album! ^^
Dara will be in the 4th volume of S’eee Magazine! Dara and Suzuki Emi talked about the secret to Dara’s beautiful skin, make-up and Korean beauty in general.
We can’t wait to see what their photoshoot is going to be like! Wooooo!
DARA-CHAN FOR THE WIN!
On SBS MTV’s Best of Best, Donghyun, Leader of Boy Group Boyfriend as well as Host of the Show, showed his love for Sandara Park.
Girl Emcee: When the music video for “I Love You” first came out, I was really shocked seeing Sandara Park’s half-shaved hair.
Donghyun: But you know what’s more shocking? She still looked gorgeous. I love you Sandara Park *heart sign*
Source: Aisaka@onehallyu via @ForeverWithDara
Our girls performed 9 songs at Universal Studios Japan today to a live audience of around 6,000 people. It was raining/drizzling and our girls were soaked but everyone still had a lot of fun and enjoyed themselves.
They performed, Fire, Can’t Nobody, Lonely, Go Away, I Am The Best, Clap Your Hands, UGLY, I Love You and I Don’t Care. The show lasted for more or less an hour. The girls also mentioned that their release of their album is close! Comeback will be happening soon!
The posts below will just be a summary of all the fan accounts today:
- Sesame street characters helped 2NE1 get their hand prints on clay for Universal Studios’ Hollywood Walk of Fame. The girls removed the rings from their fingers but since Dara only had one ring on, she took that off and her watch as well. Dara tried to press really hard on the clay so the Cookie Monster character went to her and helped her by pushing her shoulders down.
- Dara spoke a lot of Japanese today and really made an effort. At one point, Dara did a “Dumpling Gag” and started saying, “dumplings dumplings dumplings dumplings”. Its a “Mandu Gag” in Korea but instead of saying “Mandu” over and over again, Dara said “Gyoza”. It was cute and maybe slightly embarrassing which made CL really embarrassed and CL-roo apologized for her. This was all so cute.
- Dara looked really great despite being wet.
- When the rain started to get heavier, Dara asked the audience if they would stay and she told the rain to go away.
- Everytime Dara would speak, CL would look at her and smile. (Mi ChaeRa amore!)
- Dara really talked a lot in Japanese today. It seems she has been working really hard on her Japanese.
- Hitomi, (@tonyaa1217ton) made a Kiiroitori’s fan, Dara saw it and asked her to throw it to the stage. It dropped onto ground n Dara showed disappointment. T_T
- At one point during the show, the host asked the girls what they wanted to do in Universal Studios. Dara said she wanted to ride the roller coaster.
- During the introduction, Dara said, “Although I’m fresh Dara, but today I’m Dara, who’s good in Japanese.”
- The host asked 2NE1 what it is they couldn’t live without… Dara said, “Ah my family members and also our fans.”
Here are photos from the event!
Click the link below for more photos!