Beautiful Dara is oh so so so gorgeous! I love her dress and hair during the actual, final performance, but I am loving her style during the rehearsals too! We’ve seen her in this dress, but I’ve always loved her in it because I love the color on her. And her hair is simply gorgeous like that.. Love it!

hb

cb

fb

More pics after the cut!

a

b

db

gb

eb

Source: SBS Gayo Daejoon Website
Re-uploaded by: OhDara

Comments on: "Photos: 122912 Beautiful, Gorgeous Dara Official SBS Gayo Daejoon Rehearsal Photos" (16)

1. Natural Beauty FTW! So gorgeous! *O*

2. Oh my why they didn’t perform with these outfit?! They’re so gorgeous especially Dara & Bom. I guess YG toned it down since these two girls would definitely drive some fan boys wild & crazy.

3. ah….habang tumatagal lalong gumaganda si DARA…just like a wine

4. She looks gorgeous even in rehearsals! Wow just wow!

5. ckjack_bla said:

She really is beautiful. No one should be this good-looking. It’s such a crime.

6. This is just a reahersal?! whoa!look at their outfit, oh my gosh! it’s freakin’ Balmain, etc.
    only YG babies..Park Sisters so sexy!

7. redstilleto said:

Beautiful, just beautiful!

8. daramaegon said:

omg i love her her dress and hair!she looks more beautiful and stunning!

9. jagiya daragon said:

precious gem dara… so gorgeous!!!!

10. Sandara Stark said:

So beautiful my Darong! I just found out what her nickname means and I like it! Hahaha

11. i think dara is still a little sick but she pull a very good performance… amazing!

12. petitedara said:

Why I havent seen any picture of 2NE1 and Big Bang on red carpet?

13. her skin is just glowing……so gorgeous,,,i envy her skin…lol

14. OMG OMG OMG!! DROP.DEAD.GORGEOUS.