Whenever a new music video comes out, I really like to scour YouTube for fan reaction videos! They are all so entertaining and I especially love it when they go crazy over Dara! ^^ For “I Love You” MV, here are some of my favorite videos!

If you guys have more favorite videos, place the link below! ^_^

Sources: mutahtz@YouTube; SirJorky@YouTube; DaehyunSaysWHAT@YouTube; freshly PATRICK@YouTube; Khanggyy@YouTube; johnloveskpop@YouTube; vintagekorean@YouTube; VanityMr@YouTube; TonyJLu@YouTube

Comments on: "Videos: 2NE1 “I Love You” MV Reaction Videos" (18)

1. rouleauxlang said:

Cute and really cool fanboy reaction, and the guy is so cute aha! ^_*

2. CarlaHearts2ne1 said:

hhahah have watched these vids as well, really enjoy watching reaction vids cos they mirror what i feel atm. my fave is the guy from the Bay Area cos he’s gorg and it was so cute when he couldn’t help himself upon seeing Dara with her hair.. xD

3. Watch this. His fanboying is really to watch.

This fanboy’s reaction is lurve! and he is really cute.

4. im so happy cos those who reacted for their videos are mostly form international; they are being love worldwide … so love all their reactions …

5. animorinparis said:

Reblogged this on animorinparis and commented:
    too cute<3

6. amership said:

me too love the 2nd vid he’s so into Dara kekekeke

7. Reblogged this on belikeit.

8. oh should have include this kid >>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9XLmpn3V_M 2ne1 fanboy who is a dara stan kekeke the cutest XD

9. Hahahaha!!! I actually watched all these last night. So funny you posted a blog about this. Lol. :)

• what O.O me too!! I just watched these vids. last night & my fave is the hot twins! Fraser (blue hair) is hot! he’s the scottish version of Top BUT Murray is too squishy CUTE I got an instant crush on him even if he’s gay ^.^ Ttheir identical reaction to dara’s pink hair is adorable ^.^

10. Love the 2nd vid! That’s my favorite

11. shinpanzee said:

i like the 1st and the 4th vid the most. kekek they are all fanboying in dara’s hair. lmaoo so cute!