OMG!!! CAN I JUST FREAKING SAY? DARA LOOKS ABSOLUTELY FREAKING GORGEOUS IN THIS ONE! MY JAW DROPPED WHEN I SAW HER! I WANT HER TO MARRY THIS HAIR!

On the other hand, go maknaes! You can dance and grind like no other. Bommie, always as cute as ever.

On the other hand, I abhor the camera angles and the editing of this video. Can’t they just have a video camera on a tripod and just film it? We would have appreciated the dance better.

DARA CUT

Source: 2NE1@YouTube + OH MY GODDESS

Comments on: "Video: 2NE1 – “I Love You” Dance Practice" (12)

1. CarlaHearts2ne1 said:

just backreading/watching xD but YG himself took this video so i guess lets forgive him lol

2. standbesideyou said:

wow just wow, all the girls are very beautiful and attractive but dara, my babe girl stand out the most. i can’t take my eyes off her. why always pretty no matter what the weird hairstyle is? unnie that why i always think that you are the most beautiful girl in the korean music industry.

3. Crazy4Dara said:

Dara is seriously gorgeous in this video. I can’t take my eyes off her & when she’s not on the scene I kept looking for her. Love love love her shiny straight red shaved hair as well as her clothes! Such a Goddess!

4. Dragonfly87 said:

Great, great dance routine!!! And that human pole.. Gosh… With that hip thrusting… Goodness. (blus)

I just wish they didn’t move the camera too much. It gave me a little headache (and I easily get dizzy with these things) while watching.

Oh, you guys have to watch this reaction video of a 2NE1 fanboy. Sooo funny!!

5. sweepberry said:

Can’t bite more nails while watching…!!!!~ ♥_♥ the girls are awesome!!

6. First ever comment!

OH MY GOSH! I thought I will be a lurker here forever but seeing Dara in this practice video, I just can’t pass up the opportunity to say that she looks absolutely gorgeous here!! *spazzes* Saranghaeyo Dara-oppa! ^^

Anyway, I would also like to say, thank you for the updates Oh Dara!! Fans of our Goddess like me really appreciate the hard work you all are putting into this blog. Kamsahamnida!! OTL

7. kimchichi said:

It’s weird how she always look stunning no matter how weird her hairstyle or outfit is. I double dare their stylists to make her look “un-gorgeous”. And goodness, i coudn’t agree more about the camera angles. Isn’t the whole point of a dance practice video is to appreciate the choreography? And, am i alone in thinking that the scarves around their wrists are a tad bit too much? There’s already a lot of hand movements as it is.

8. I’ll take Dara’s hair like this and the color is <333. It's simply gorgeous!!!! Well she's a GODDESS after all. And yeah, she dances better on practice videos esp that pre-debut dance vid.^^

9. I wonder if Dara have some sort of stage fright,
    she always dance better – like way better on practice videos.

10. Lucyp3arL said: