AD;KLFAJDFIOAEJF;AKDJF;AKLDJF;AOIEJ!!!

I think I just crashed and burned! Here we are waiting for the full MV to be released and YG just released a teaser!!! I think I am going to die! WE HAVE BEEN TROLLED! ^_^

Nevertheless! The teaser looks AMAZING! I’m pretty sure the full MV will look super awesome too!

DID YOU GUYS SEE DARA’S LIPS? DID YOU GUYS SEE DARA’S PINK HAIR? SUPER AWESOME!

She is gorgeous!

To be honest, we are very satisfied with the song! In fact, we love it. I know a few are still sad about the line distribution, but we aren’t. We don’t expect Dara to get the most lines nor we do expect her to get a lot. Of course, we would have been happier if she got more. However, we are satisfied and happy. Dara has enough and we can appreciate that. ^_^

FULL SONG

Please buy the song legally! You can download it via SORIBADA and/or iTUNES!

BONUS:

Here are Dara’s parts from “I Love You”

#2NE1ILOVEYOU trended at #2 WorldWide!

Source: 2NE1@YouTube; AsianDreamAudio2@YouTube; @OMG_SANDAR

Comments on: "Video/Audio: 2NE1 – “I Love You” MV Teaser and Full Song" (64)

1. Reblogged this on edherei.

2. talabels said:

WAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! Even though it’s been days since the teaser was dropped and the single was released, i’m still not done spazzing!!!! Dara sounds so good!!! I wasn’t actually expecting anything more since I know the drill already. I was actually numb from all the heartaches and disappointments Teddy usually gives to my daraling heart. But thank goodness he did something right this time! Haha!

I think Minzy and Dara’s voicecomplements each other. And yes, maknae really deserves a solo song! Congratulations Teddy, Lydia and 2NE1 for such a great song!

The feeling when Dara says/ sings “I love You” to me, ahhhhhh! My heart is gonna burst! #DARAILOVEYOUTOO Keke! ^^v

3. 2012/07/2ndweek* Total number of votes : 23929Reflects on 2012. 07. 12 M countdown
    Ranking
    Songs / Artists / Albums
    Voting Results
    Clips.
    Sexy, Free & SingleSuper Junior
    84.4%
    I Love You2NE1
    7.1%
    guys we need to vote for 2ne1 !!!!!!!! plzzz !!

4. 2NE1LOVe said:

ksks i’m still waiting for the MV lol when will it be released? oh well i’ll just wait every hour,minute and second.

5. just saw the review from spin and popjustice! all were very positive heck, spin even started with the headliner ‘we love them’ with a period. XD

6. Go download the song you guys!

7. When is the fulL MV GoNnA BE releaseD?

8. ckjack_bla said:

I love their new style in music! Only 2NE1 can be this versatile! It’s chic and the flow of tone and their voices are suave (makes me feel sexy lol). Although it’s partly Pop, it’s a classy one not the bubblegum type. I don’t dislike any of their songs! They’re all awesome!

9. kissyvee said:

I Super Love the Song!
    I Am One Happy Daraling!!!
    Yes!! finally after so long, I get to feel this happy about 2NE1’s new releases again!
    No disappointments and heartaches when we used to get 2-4 lines from Dee, :P
    I love every second of it! ^^ Dara’s voice!!! <333
    Love all her parts, i can't pick a favorite really.
    all the girls did so well, but Baby Mingkki was just hands down a stand-out for me,
    she sounds really soulful and sexy!! Minji!! you're still a BABY!!! T_T LOL!
    the 1st time I listened to it, I fell in love with it instantly, IDK, it just makes you wanna groove to every beat, it's CRAZY!!! LOL!
    Congrats 2NE1, Lydia and Teddy for another great song! ^^
    Goddess D!! I LOVE YOU!! We Love It Baby Girl!! CONGRATS!

10. *sad*

11. Sorry for the off-topic comment but did you know that “Dara Park” is the name used for one of the characters in Pond’s “Webenovela” “Face My Love”? LOL http://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PL73BE1DA6713EB740&src_vid=1QbAFplyAas&v=CZu72wru0E0&feature=iv&index=2&annotation_id=annotation_824355

• yah i saw it but i dint watch the whole story coZ…….kinda irritating….dont know…..but jaz hate that they dont have originality…sorryyy… =)

12. daragonlove said:

can’t wait for the mv…this is awesome…

13. Please check out my cover not yet finished :) Can’t wait for the MV!
    This song rocks my world!

14. the OOOOHHHH part reminds me of their recording with with Will i am……in 2NE1 TV! the one where CL is singing OOOH while strumming an imaginary guitar……Anyway, the song has many different segments beautifully combined together into one <3 All of them did an amazing job – their voices is like on point!:) OH!!!!!!!!!!!! Dara's voice towards the end of the song is just sexy for me <3 ahihi

15. wahhhhhh..i dont have a card :((( so i can’t download the song TT.TT

16. I love the song!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i ♥ 2ne1..I Love You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17. how can i buy the song?

• If you’re in the US you an but at Itunes. If you’re in Asia I think you can go to soridaba. Thats how I did it.

18. mymaki82 said:

you need to freaking POST THIS..!! WAAAAH… ITS LIKE THEY’RE ON A VARIETY SHOW..!..:) I FEEL LIKE CRYING REALLY..t_t SO SO SO CUTE.. CUTENESS OVER LOAD..xdxdxd

19. How to achieve a perfect all-kill,i hope 2ne1 achieve it…the song is awesome,there voice is wow!!! Dara’s voice is perfect in her part…over-all is daebak!!! The MV looks cool too….

20. omg! im really l spazzing so hard! lol. has anybody noticed dara’s so plump lips!!! gaaaahhh! im gonna die!!!

21. i don’t know why i’m teary eyd today…maybe because of so much happiness that the girls are back with another awesome and an all-kill song again…the song is really daebak…OMG…dara,i love you…you make me proud…you’re improving a lot…i love your part in this song…well…i ove the whole song actually…thanks papa yg and teddy for this wonderful song…

22. GUYS! #2NE1 ILOVE YOU IS TRENDING ON NUMBER 1!!! WE MADE IT BLACKJACK!!!! AND IT ASO ACHIEVED ALL KILL! SO LETS MAKE IT PERFECT ALL KILL!!! SO MUCH PRAYING FOR IT!!!

23. kdr0529 said:

wow! love the song! awesome!

24. ilovedara said:

I really love the song!!!!

25. im actually very happy about Dara’s lines she got an okay amount especially compared to the other recent song they released which was be mine for intel she had alot more line in this song!!
    i love this song i cant stop listening to it!!

26. They need to release the full MV of this song ASAP!
    before they go down further in the chart.

27. Sharlen said:

Love it much! Good job 2ne1! I listened it like 100 times! Oh my gawd!

28. Angelique said:

On the Dutch charts it is currently at #3

So proud to see my girls do so well in my tiny little country. Proud <3

29. woooooow.
    soooooo proud of 2ne1.ofcrse goddess D.
    its almst 3am.but still awke ful of enrgy readng artcle commnts about d girls/queens…and hw thy shwd their powrs n dominate..
    congrats 2ne1..my goddess Dara
    more power…
    hapinesssss:-)

30. Finally bought it at soridaba… excited to hear it. This promotion is freaking all over the place. Hay! If I don’t love 2NE1 as much as I do, I don’t wanna even. This tops my running man disapointment. But the song and the MV seems to die for. Other people does not understand why BJ’s emotions are so volatile. This is the reason… YG plays with our emotions constantly. He pushes and pulls with no mercy. Someday we’d all end up in straightjackets :)

31. that arrow shooting up made my heart well up with pride!

I now understand why YG delayed the MV..cause he wants us to focus on the awesome song! it does sound like a mash up at first but on the second listen..just wow! Mingkki,Bom & CL sounds so dang nice especially CL & her play on notes but Only Dara gave me sweet goosebumps! especially the one after Mingkki..now I’m so curious how they will perform this live! ^.^

32. number1 in mnet and melon:)

33. I can’t describe how I love the song, it’s so addicting! It’s a bit Kyle Minogue style/music and still they did a great job, no one can beat them in terms of versatility. Seriously, 2NE1 is too good to be true. I’m so excited to see the mv, YG you troll, show us the mv noowww! I’m dying to see the girls. :)

34. THE SONG IS SOO GOOD
    AND this is why I love 2ne1
    Dara has more lines yey!!!
    It’s going for an all kill you guys :)

35. azncanadian said:

Wow…I am so excited but yet i am really confused  ..I don’t really want to mention it or make a big deal about it ..but I cannot help it wondering why Dara seems to have the same or similar style like “G”? or wondering why the stylist is making them look alike. (Referring to style I mean – shave head and now pink hair). I want our Dara to have her own original style and now people are comparing her to “G” (please don’t get me wrong..I love BB, as well) but I want our Dara to have her own style unless there’s a good reason for it, but if none I wish she has her own style. Dara is so gorgeous, very sexy and stunning in this video ( but I cannot help wonder why? Sorry fellow BJ..I hope this does not foreseen as a negative comment..if so I do apologize…*bow*..I am just wondering!!

36. silentbj said:

cant get enough ofthe song…listening to it again, again and again…

37. At first when i listened to the full song i was like O.o
    But the 2nd time that i heard it, it was DAEBAKKK!!!! ohmgd!!! I love 2ne1! Papa Teddy is soooo jjjjaanng!!!

38. Hey guys thanks for telling them about my website i just bought my copy of I LOVE YOU at soribada. Awesome single from 2ne1 btw

39. LOL!! YG, you are so naughty! XD omg dara O.o what’s not to love about her *.*

40. i love Dara’s soft rapping

41. poorblogger said:

DARA SANG THE ‘I LOVE YOU’ SECOND CHORUS RIGHT RIGHT? MIRACCCCCCCCCLE :D IM SO HAPPY :D :D :D

• egliukas said:

Yes it’s our Dara !!! i’m so damn happy God heard our prayers T___T i got goosbumps >.<

42. omg i think im going to like this song dara uneeeeeeeeee mwah mwah

43. You can listen to the song here..

But please buy the song legallt to support 2NE1…

Its so good I cant wait for the MV..

44. Inaglikedara said:

Hey guys, is the song on american itunes??

45. AiRiseu said:

i was skeptic at first but…WOW…! the song is awesome! it’s something new but definitely still has that 2ne1 feel…! and weee…pink hair…haha…sorry can’t help it… (^^,)v

46. kenneth said:

http://kpopparazzi.me/2012/07/2ne1-i-love-you-single/ here’s the link of the full song. :)

47. poorblogger said:

IF YOU WANT TO LISTEN TO THE SONG, GO HERE. FULL AUDIO IS HERE: http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/2ne1

48. punkylovesjunky said:

don’t worry guys.. here is the countdown link for MV.. http://www.yg-life.com/archives/12128#more-12128 34 mins to go!! :)

49. actually the song is available in naver music….it was really great!!!love the song already!!

50. egliukas said:

i think it will be released tonight… well i hope so T_T

51. WAAH!! Most of the time I adore YG and his trolling..but I’m soo deprived of 2ne1 right now I wanted to cut uhrm..hahah anyways Love the teaser! Ghad!! Dara and her sexy lucious lips!! being a BJ is so exciting..hahah ^.^

52. ilovedara said:

Did you hear the full song already?

53. faith19 said:

YG GOD OF TROLLS!!!!LMAO!
    oh my gahd!!!
    but THE SONG IS DEFINITELY DAEBAK!!!!!!

NEW EVOLUTION!