2NE1 to visit Los Angeles and New Jersey in August for 2012 World Tour – NEW EVOLUTION.

YG Entertainment and Live Nation are proud to present the 2NE1 2012 1st World Tour – NEW EVOLUTION.  This will be the first World Tour of the iconic K-pop girl group, 2NE1.

YG Entertainment has teamed up with Live Nation to bring 2NE1 to fans from all over the world, and this will be the first World Tour by a Korean female artist(s).  Talents from all over the world have joined the tour group to bring this tour to an unprecedented level of quality.

The tour will include two concerts in the United States and tour schedule is set for:

Friday August 17, 2012 8pm @ Prudential Center in Newar

New JerseyFriday August 24, 2012 8pm @ Nokia Theatre LA Live in Los Angeles, California

The official sale will begin at 10:00 am (PDT) Saturday, June 23, 2012

Ever since 2NE1 first debuted with its single ‘Fire’ in 2009, it has garnered huge success throughout Asia, firmly establishing its dominance on the K-pop music industry and is quickly breaking the barriers into the global market.

Formed by YG Entertainment, one of the largest artist management agencies in Korea, the group has become a style icon and inspiration for world-renowned designers such as Jeremy Scott and its unique and edgier style of music has attracted the attention of fans from all over the world, even from more prominent figures such as Will.I.Am of Black Eyed Peas.

The group consists of 4 talented girls with unique characteristics, CL, Minzy, Dara, and Bom. The name 2NE1 combines the phrases “21st century” and “new evolution”, and is pronounced “twenty-one” or “to anyone”.

Their debut EP album containing such mega-hit singles as ‘Fire’ and ‘I Don’t Care’ won them awards from various Award shows – including Mnet Asian Music Awards, and made them as the best selling artist in 2009.

In 2010, 2NE1 released their first studio and full length album To Anyone, which contains 12 tracks including ‘Clap Your Hands’ and ‘Can’t Nobody’.  The album hit #1 on the iTune’s Hip-hop chart, #7 on Billboard World Albums charts, #1 on HMV Japan, and on top of various charts in Korea.  Their follow-up singles, such as ‘Lonely’, ‘I Am the Best’, and ‘Ugly’ topped all major Korean charts and Japanese Oricon Chart as well and eventually won them the MTV IGGY BEST NEW BAND AWARD 2011.

YouTube channel views that surpass 300 million, Facebook Likes that near 3 million, and topping the music charts of countries other than South Korea’s are only a few of the group’s many achievements accomplished so far.  2NE1 will begin proving this global fame and talent by performing in front of thousands of U.S. fans.

Source: 2NE1 Official Facebook

2NE1 announces world tour concert stops in New Jersey and Los Angeles

Earlier this month, YG Entertainment revealed that girl group 2NE1 would be holding their first world tour, “New Evolution.” In addition, 2NE1 released a video message to announce the coming of their world tour. Beginning on July 28th in Seoul, 2NE1 will visit ten cities in seven countries.

2NE1‘s United States concert stops, in partnership with Live Nation, were revealed. 2NE1, the first K-pop girl group to hold a world tour, will perform at the Prudential Center in Newark, New Jersey on August 17th, before heading out to California to perform at the Nokia Theatre L.A. Live center in downtown Los Angeles on August 24th.

Tickets for the event will go on sale on Saturday, June 23rd at 10:00AM Pacific Standard Time via ticketmaster.com

Meanwhile, fresh off the release of “Be Mine” for Intel Korea’s “Make Thumb Noise” project, 2NE1 is gearing up tomake their comeback in mid-July.

Are you excited for 2NE1′s concert stops in the U.S.?

Source: Koreaboo

Comments on: "News: 2NE1 Announces World Tour Concert Stops in New Jersey and Los Angeles" (27)

1. Reblogged this on edherei.

2. sooo excited to see 2ne1 for the second time..i’m not gonna miss these chance to attend the concert lol..i’m gonna sneak in my camcorder on that day ^_^..its a good thing i hook my bf with kpop music so his going with me lol

3. guys.. you all still have time to prepare.. the concert will be on aug.. jjang! 2ne1 is the best

4. knownlurker said:

Hi Admins! Looking at the comment section we can conclude that there are a lot of people here who wants to attend the concert but does not have any travel buddies. I assume that there is someone from OhDara/WeLoveDara who would be attending too. Right? If there is/are then how about organizing something like a meet up with fellow Daralings? Just a suggestion. Thanks!

• Babeyelmo said:

AGRREEED!!!! i really wanna go to the NJ one but i don’t have a buddy to go with! and i don’t have enough money to stay at a hotel by myself…so if we can start a group where we can share hotel rent would be good too XD

5. Dragonfly87 said:

You think the tickets will still range between $100-200??? Just like BigBang’s (based on ticket sales in other countries)??

I’ll be watching in Newark and don’t know any Blackjacks who’d watch with me. >.< (My husband isn't a fan) anyone willing to be my concert buddy?

6. blueninja said:

does anyone here know where tickets can be bought for the concert in LA? website? thanks!

• just go to ticketmaster.com and then on the search bar just type in the artist name..coz the ticket price will be the same as nj

7. dont worry US blackjacks…2NE1 were about to debut in US this year so more chances to see the girls..

8. Hello! I just would like to give a huge thumbs up for the great post. I will be coming back to your blog for more soon.

9. lovelove said:

ishhh should i give up stop being black jack i mean i’m just so angry if i’m not black jack any more i wont not listen to anny k-pop song cuz i only listen to 2ne1 they are like my FV k-pop and i feel like right not all i’m seeing these stuff and ————————————————————————————————-.

10. oh my gosh O.o
    guyz, this is the right time to really support the girls!
    that seating capacity is soooooooooooooo BIG. (Prudential Center Newar)
    shocking!

11. this is so sudden..O_o

12. keke! you still have time to buy guys.. im so happy that their are still no ASIA schedule so that i can save money..keke

13. T_T why is the concert sale so sudden and so early T_T they shouldve atleast consider giving time for people to save money T_T ticket sale june 23 is like 3 days away T_T

• yeah i agree with you it was too sudden, i was just checking allkpop.com yesterday and i saw the post about 2ne1′s world tour date and i was like @_@ there’s not enough time for a lot of fans who wanted to save $$$, but i’m still going although it was a total shock…and i’ll be in front of my pc for the general sale for public online this sat. lol

14. Ughh… I want to go so bad! I live in Vancouver, so I can just road trip down there. Problem is, I don’t have any close friends who are Blackjacks who would go with me! OTL

15. Dragonfly87 said:

Oh my gaaaaaaahd!!!! What the—now I have to save up for two concerts (2NE1 & BigBang)?! Waaaaaah… And I don’t have anyone who can go with me on Augugst 17th… What to do, what to do… >___< YG, you're killing me and my wallet!!

• Evil YG really dont care about us(2ne1fans), he just need money ASAP!!!i think YG want to destroy 2ne1…for sure YG(aka illuminati company) will burn in hell!!!!!
      i really hate that style!!!!99% people in the world love normal style (like beyonce style/taylor swift style, etc). 2ne1+ Jeremy scot style= epic fail aka drag queen(always look cheap, look awful) Dammitt why?!!!! T_T 2ne1 style on debut days is still better than this!!! T.T
      For anyone that says this style look good on 2ne1, their are a liar/haters!!!