DARA IS LOOKING GORGEOUS! ^_^ I love the bangs so much! I wonder what this is for? My best bet is that its for another Etude Campaign! Don’t we all just love Dara and Etude?

Did I say that Dara looks so gorgeous in the photo? Gah! Love it!!!!

“”At a photoshoot with our pretty Dara – At Sinsa-dong -“

Thank you so much to @_xandie for sharing!

Comments on: "Photo: Gorgeous Dara with Bangs for Another Etude Photoshoot" (23)

1. Reblogged this on edherei.

2. she looks different! I LOVE IT.

3. Reblogged this on belikeit.

4. maybe its the hair but she looked like a mermaid to me… lol… a pretty mermaid:D and she’s wearing skirt too(because of the blanket covering her legs?)!…

*o* dara with bangs, pretty hair and all girly=fanboys and fangirls fainting on future… lol :D

• Dara’s Princess mermaid<333 :D i really hope that someday she would find her "Prince charming" and lived happily ever after<3333 Etude=Fairy Godmother :)

5. kissyvee said:

Gorgeous!!! I can’t wait for this new etude cf!!! waaa!!
    I am loving the new hair, the bangs and just…everything!!!! LOL!
    <333
    thank you etude! ^^

6. tatashi said:

Gorgeous!

7. she is so PERFECT !!!!!

8. daebydae said:

no wonder g-dragon fell for her and how plenty her fanboys were..

9. cheneechee said:

SOOOOO PRETTY
    I WANT HER WITH BANGS OMO

10. geez.. she’s so pretty :D is this new? she’s back with brown hair..

11. Is it logical to cry out of happiness just because of one photo?!? GGGGHHHAAAAAD!!!

12. she looks like a porcelain doll here.

13. I hope she does bangs with this comeback yes

14. She looks like a mannequin ghaad!!! Im drooling!

15. atifa25 said:

this what I called like a doll, she’s not even pose waaa

16. egliukas said:

i’m getting excited again >.< i hope there will be a prince for Dara this time !!! (not shinee)

• lovelove said:

hahaha is funny how u say i hope there will be prince for dara this time (not shinee)
      for me if it with shinee it will be ok to but if we have another k-pop boy it will be more exctied

• hpehpehping its jyj..
      gosh jst d thght of it mkes me chill.
      mke it happn:-)

17. She looks like a princess! Hehe… she’s looking more feminine nowadays. Maybe because the dating ban is lifted? :)