This is such a treat for all of us!

Here is the ACCA of all of Dara’s parts from 2NE1’s To Anyone Album. We would like to give a special thank you to DCpinkMIC for sharing all of these with us.

LOVE IS OUCH

CLAP YOUR HANDS

I’M BUSY

GO AWAY

And if that isn’t enough of a treat, DCpinkMIC shared a ACCA Compilation of all of Dara’s parts!!!

COMPILATION

I don’t know about you guys but I am now a very very very happy fangirl! <3

Comments on: "Audio: ACCA of ALL of Dara’s Parts" (12)

1. OMG!!!! OMG OMG OMG
    I’m so happppppppppppppy!!!! I’ll listen to this everyday!!!
    THANKYOU THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!

2. love to hear her sing…waiting for her 2nd solo song….
    hope mr. YG reads this…lols

3. Wow thanks… earlier songs brings nostalgia

4. woa:D this is so cool! thank you to the one who made this:) her voice is reall so fesh and so relaxing. i like the she raps on CYH but still maintaining her sweet voice. i also love her part on i’m busy:)) So cool:D

5. Nappleona said:

I am a happy fangirl too! thanks so much for sharing <3

6. Green Mango said:

I love her voice, so fresh. Thank you DCpinkMIC for the compilation.

7. I love it!!! Thanks so much for sharing. I wish we can download all these with dara’s parts…is there any way? Her voice is soothing and fresh:) She compliments all the strong voices of 2ne1 thats why she blenda well with the group:)

8. madz_Parker said:

voice of an angel!! WOW. i hope someone make a yt version of this..wanna download it!!

9. sawako chan said:

i really like her voice..so refreshing ..so sweet..!:)

10. mnemoncz said:

totally love it….our DARA has the voice and its so refereshing to hear…i like her i dont care version the last part version…..so totally love it…hopig for another one…..

11. Jam 잠닐 said:

Thanks for sharing this!!! I so love the compilation! Thank you very much! Gamsahamnida! :)