credits: as tagged / the2ne1hour.com

This slideshow requires JavaScript.

Comments on: "Photos: [BATCH 1] 2NE1 at Fiore Night Party in Thailand" (37)

1. How I wish they’re here in Manila. Please YG? I wanna see them performing live and energetically and I especially wanna see Dara’s cute face. She’s so cute in all the pictures. aigoo!! :D

2. [...] Photos: 2NE1 at Fiore Night Party (Thailand) [...]

3. CarlaHearts2ne1 said:

hmm.. i really suspect Dara is working on a drama or something..i mean why else would they cut her hair and then go thru the hassle of using extensions… it’s more versatile that way tho.. i could be wrong but i hope i’m not.. after 2ne1tv, i’m really dying to see her in something regular ^.^

4. Green Mango said:

That 1st picture is a perfect image of Dara`s “Joie de vivre”. Love it. :-)

5. With those 2 pics above fanboying is reserve for those under 13. This cute preteen Dara is strictly for our kid brothers ONLY ^_^

6. glaze loves dara said:

I have nothing to say :) hahah OMG true goddess

7. ooooohhh. chundoong-ah! ooops. i got it wrong. its dara. HAHAHA! i agree, she is realy cute in the first pic :)

8. ..wah’..so gorgeous… amazing.. she’s super glowing..u really don’t look with ur age..so pretty… i love u sandara unnie..

9. SHE’S GLOWING!

10. Dara is so pretty! I love her hair extension. ^_^

11. the pics are too adorable to look at! for a second i thought she looked thai and not korean.

12. Wow!! I love everything about her that night!!
    gosh!! Major nosebleed!! :P
    soo hot! Soo gorgeous and that hair is effin’ cool and chic!
    See!! there’s always extensions if we wanna see her with longer ones, LOL! :P
    Her smile is always soo captivating, best Smile there is out there.. :P
    Thanks for posting guys! :)

13. wearing the ring again…woot…woot

14. she looks so young so fresh so cute so adorable ^^
    but im quite bummed we didnt see her body wave…..

15. imjustacuriouskittycat said:
  16. Omo, she’s too lovely! But I wish they hadn’t put the extensions on her hair. XD
    That first picture is soooo cute!

17. waa!:D i just love love love love love and i mean love!!..the first picture! Lol!:P she looks so cute and pretty!:) i’m really loving her new hairdo!:) she looks really pretty and her skin is oh-so-glowing!!:) fanboys alert! haha!:P

18. imjustacuriouskittycat said:

http://berry-picup.exteen.com/ More Dara HQ pics.

19. wow! why does she always looks young..
    and i really love how she smiles..
    she looks very happy!

20. here’s a good fancam of don’t stop the music

21. what the heck i thought her hair’s short? LOL
    OH MY GOOOOD. She looks breathtakingly painstakingly beautiful!!! She looks so fresh and in love :)

22. imjustacuriouskittycat said:

She’s too adorable, the first pic is just OMGosh. Wow! I love you D-ah.

23. 2NE1 Going Back to Korea

Fancam:

• [FANCAM] 101218 2NE1 Live – Don’t Stop The Music @ Yamaha Fiore Thailand (By Ammiee)

[Fancam] 101218 2NE1- Don’t Stop the music, Fire @ 2NE1 Fiore Night Party in THAILAND!

24. Aigooooooooooo she’s so freaking pretty on the 1st pic!
    So adorable !!! <3<3

25. Thanks for all the pics.

Dara looks adorable. but I want her in short hair.

26. hair extension.. ?

27. wow….dara looks even happier these days..!!
    what a sweet smile…

28. oh… the first pic is love… oh my goddess!! Dee, you’re so gorgeous. I love your hair. that eye smile catches me. i’m falling…uggh! i can’t explain it. but she’s uhm.. I mean… I can’t put it in words. I’ll just leave that to you.

29. pinkprincez_mya said:

she looks like a kid on the 1st pic.. so cute and adorable… hehe…love her jacket, so stylish and chic… tnx for posting!!!!

30. so pretty!!!! the first pixer is LOVE!! she really have a killer smile!! So cute!!

31. Lol, her hair is so cool and chic.
    She looks so cute and adorable in the 1st pic. LOL

32. omo!!
    i love her hairstyle on this one!!
    breathtakingly gorgeous!:)

33. lol..love the first pic..she is so adorable and i love her smile..=D..